Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Discovery Exercise (# 19): Podcasts

I have alwyas heard of podcasts but never take notice what it is until I learn about it.

I took a look at Podcastalley and Yahoo audio search.
I love to listening to the different genres of podcasts.
The best thing is I can let the podcast play on its own while I am doing my stuff.
You can listen to different people's opinions and say about the particular podcast topic.
And amazingly there are so many casts you can choose from, just scroll down the podcast playlist where it is mainly the introduction to the cast topic.
There is also Podcast forum where people post up questions and are answered by users of Poscastalley. In other words, it is a Frequently Asked Question site.

Most of the Yahoo audios are music videos.
*I think you need to have a yahoo account to log on to this*
There is a music chart that lists the top songs.
Yahoo audio is easy to use which enables you to download songs.
And there is a radio station too.
If you have a yahoo email account, in your yahoo messenger, you can listen to live radios and you can choose from the different genre of music.
Christian songs, R&B, Country songs and many many more.
I always choose to hear Praise and Worship songs when I am chatting on yahoo messenger.

What makes podcasting special is that it allows individuals to publish (podcast) radioshows, that interested listeners can subscribe to.




No comments:

Post a Comment